If you are keen to start betting online, you need to know which the trustworthy sites are. The better-known websites are regulated and cater to multiple areas. Without satisfying certain criteria, they cannot find a place in the list of international betting sites. The following are the leading international betting websites which offer hundreds of markets on all kinds of professional events:
1. Bet365: Bet365 is perhaps the world’s best-known bookie with a massive audience, catering to people from more than 200 countries, including Australia and the UK. You can bet on rugby leagues, American football, boxing, basketball, baseball, UFC, etc. This bookmaker website offers live betting options for all big sports, including EPL football, cricket, tennis, and basketball. Most of its profits are because of the in-play feature which is this bookie’s prime focus.
2. Betway: It has been a renowned betting site for people in Europe with an MGA license and specializing in football. It is a gambling site where you get to bet on sports and pay at the casino too; there are promotions and bonuses for users. It has licensing from two of the biggest jurisdictions, namely the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority.
3. William Hill: This has been around for many years now. It only operates in those markets that are regulated and in nations without ban on off-shore sites that offer real-money gambling.
4. Betsson: This site mainly functions in Europe and enjoys a rock-solid reputation. It is a safe option when you are keen to bet on European sports like football. Promotions are attractive on this betting site.
5. Unibet: This European betting site enjoys a global audience, and is part of one of the largest sports betting brands, the Kindred Group. It focuses on racing and football with a significant client base in Europe and the UK.
6. 1xBet: This is visually stunning and you can view the odds on the home page itself. Their sportsbook is phenomenal with an overwhelming number of options to dive into. For any sport that you can think of, there is sure to be a hundred betting opportunities. 1xBet is known for live betting and lets you place bets in a matter of seconds.
7. Ladbrokes: This is one of the big gambling brands around and has a global reach. It is primarily dedicated to horse racing but its focus is football in the UK. You can take advantage of its attractive promotions and bonuses for both new and old customers.
8. 888 Sports: This is one of the biggest assets of 888 Holdings, a renowned gambling brand. This is hugely popular in Europe and in some regulated American states. It is known for offering attractive bonuses to players.
9. BetFair: It is the largest global betting exchange and the biggest UK gambling company. It is known for sports betting and horse racing. The exchange has been there for two decades now and amassed more than 1 million users. The number of markets BetFair offers far exceeds those offered by its competitors. This guarantees higher liquidity and more choices for bettors.
10. Sportsbet: This is the largest Australian betting website as far as turnover goes, even though it does not have a massive global footprint. This website however only accepts New Zealand and Australian dollars. Smartphone users can download the app to access live streaming of events like horse racing.